Continue to Have a Nice Day

1. Input your text below
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors
3. Improve your English!

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

have a nice day vs have a pleasant day

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

have a nice day is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

have a nice day

44,600,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • Otherwise, have a nice day.
  • You folks have a nice day.
  • You have a nice day too.
  • All right, Villa, have a nice day.
  • You too, have a nice day.
  • Thanks for the reply and have a nice day.
  • But that phone call does. So, have a nice day.
  • All right, have a nice day, dear.
  • So have a nice day, and all that.
  • But we're in America, so have a nice day.
  • I got a lot to do, so have a nice day.
  • It is a bad mistake to think that smiles should always be Steinway smiles, with "have a nice day" pasted onto them.
  • Well, you look kind of busy here, so... you have a nice day, Miss Fang.
  • "The Human Equation Program aborted... have a nice day"
  • Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day!
  • I said, "have a nice day."
  • Well, you have a nice day too, grouch!
  • He even left me a little note in my pocket that says, "have a nice day."
  • Food was as usual good and proper. see you soon! have a nice day Caprari
  • All right, you have a nice day.

have a pleasant day

427,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • Have a pleasant day, and try to behave yourselves in a manner to bring credit to the college.
  • Well, then, have a pleasant day.
  • You both have a pleasant day too.
  • I hope you'll all have a pleasant day tomorrow.
  • I hope you have a pleasant day, sir.
  • Have a pleasant day.
  • Have a pleasant day.
  • Children, I hope we all have a pleasant and orderly day here at "Satan's Anvil."
  • I wish you both a pleasant day.
  • Sounds like you've had a pleasant day.
  • What a pleasant day for a ride.
  • A pleasant day here in this pleasant city.
  • I was having such a pleasant day
  • I trust you had a pleasant day, Mama?
  • Yes, I also had a pleasant day.
  • Yes, I also had a pleasant day.
  • Hello, Mother. I trust you've had a pleasant day.
  • It's another pleasant day for me, Peter the Strawberry.
  • But a very satisfactory and pleasant day all in all, Frederick.
  • Or, it being a... pleasant day...

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

3 reasons to join our newsletter:

Improve your written English

Weekly emails with useful tips

More than 190,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

Related Comparisons

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

  • "Thank you so much! I didn't expect that a real editor, not AI, would check my text. and the result is so good!!"

  • "Quick and smart, plus is "human-based"! I love it! ;)"

  • "So good. I thought text is edit by machine, but it's real editor.Stunning!"

  • "Easy to use. Real people not machines."

  • "Its one of the best way of improving written skills. I was really helpful. I wish I could find out about Textranch earlier. Thanks a lot for editors."

  • "Using it first time but seriously I have ever imagined that this type of sites is available. You guys are amazing."

  • "Thanks for immediate response, really awesome application."

  • "Textranch corrects my mistakes and tells me what is wrong in the sentence, and they responds quickly."

  • "Textranch is essential for me."

  • "I like the platform because I feel that real people who are expert in English are editing the text and not a machine learning program. Thank you"

  • "Very fast and reliable."

  • "So convenient and accurate!"

  • "Gotta rate this 10 for real. Liked that keep it up!"

  • "It did not even take long to get my text in my hands! Better than any AI corrector!"

  • "I'm really happy!! I didn't expect that there is a real person, that's really amazing!!"

  • "Wow, is it a real people revision? Wow!"

  • "Wow, thanks. Before you replied to me, I just thought this service was powered by AI."

  • "I feel more confident. I have a few doubts, small details thay only a native speaker can solve. Thanks a lot!"

  • "I love it that it was fast! I was working on many projects and couldn't check the translations, so it was very helpful."

  • "Textranch is helping me to become a better writer!"

  • "Wow. An online service where professional editors even revise the style of your text? Amazing. Thanks, Textranch."

  • "It helped me a lot to write in English. There are people who can check my writing and in the same time, I can learn where my mistakes are."

  • "How amazing. Real,professional people proofreading your texts, not bots."

  • "Always satisfied! I'm actually learning."

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

payneriess1991.blogspot.com

Source: https://textranch.com/370279/have-a-nice-day/or/have-a-pleasant-day/

0 Response to "Continue to Have a Nice Day"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel